Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Things that make me Happy =)

Writing.
not that you can tell with this blog =D But i am attempting to write my first horror novel. It all stemmed from being really really sick this summer and reading everything i could get my hands on. I'm a fan of the genre to start with, my favorite author of the genre being Clive Barker, especially his earlier stuff. In any case, i read a pile of books during that time, and thought i could do this!! i love to write, i always have, and it would pretty much be my dream to be a published author...

Musicals. (won the WICKED LOTTERY again)
I love to sing, so musicals tend to put me in a fabulous mood. I really enjoyed Wicked, and anyone wanting to see it should definitely try the Lottery before the show! i've won 2ce, and they're front row tickets and cost only 25$ =) i'm pretty much a sucker for anything i can see on stage.

Solving complex techincal issues.
i'm an IT geek, what can i say.

Beach
I grew up in LA, and have always loved the Beach. It puts me in a fantastic mood, no matter WHAT i'm worrying about. I'm not a 'lay in the sun' kinda girl, i like to go and play in the water. Although, beaches here vs beaches in the Philippines, it's a sad comparison. Philippines has white sands, body temperate water, and is just wonderful, but when i'm not there, i do have to get my fill at Zuma or Will Rogers.

BORA BORA!!
Planning for my upcoming honeymoon to Bora Bora!!! i'm having more fun with this than i am planning the wedding!!! here's some pics of where i want to stay:


No comments: