Monday, June 9, 2008

Encouraging

So i went to the Dr for my weekly visit, and was dreading it given that i had fallen off the wagon...

YET. i STILL LOST 3lbs that week. yahooooo!!

i love this diet. it's fabulous. My Doctor is also great. He really took the time to figure out what was going on in my life that was stalling my commitment.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer last Thursday and my depression really hit me. Being an emotional eater I immediately turned to food for solace. The Doc took the time to find out what stage she was in, took the time to explain what that means, mortality rates etc, and by the time i left, i felt so much better. Don't ask me how a Beverly Hills, highly sought after weight loss Dr has an extra hour and half to speak to a patient regarding their mother and her condition.... I just know i'm thankful for it. IT was the best therapy i could have asked for!

So i'm currently in Florida at a convention. I brought some powder version of the shakes & plan and am using that... but have to have business dinners all week except thursday. I'll try to stick to dinner salads & non carb options... hopefully it'll be ok!!

PS. CONGRATS DORINA on losing 15KG which i think is about 40lbs!!!!! That is amazing!!!

No comments: