Tuesday, May 27, 2008

oh evil memorial day...

how i loathe thee and all your available yummy grilled items...

ugh. i totally fell off the wagon & getting back on the wagon today SUCKED BALLS. It's ok though, i'll hop back on the wagon again and won't beat myself up... I'm nervous because i have to fly to Florida in about a week.
So not sure how the shakes will travel, or if the airline will let me take them.

& not sure how the socializing aspect is going to be... =( it's going to be brutal being the only person there not eating the catered foods / drinking up a storm... i wish i could have an uninterrupted 1 month without travel and or social obligations =(

OK, trying to keep up the good humor... but it is kinda wearing on me.. i'm also having this wierd pain on 2 locatins on my back... not sure why, and hopefully unrelated.

2 comments:

gingub said...

i was trollin for other LD bloggers and i found your site. i've done the program before and i am restarting right now. my site is circusbellydotcom. i'll bookmark you and check in to see how it's going - i don't have comments section but feel free to email me anytime. good luck!
gin

imacolatta said...

yaha!! i'll do the same with your site...